Wednesday, June 3, 2009

sisterhood...

I have posted to many pictures again, but I can't help it.

I did a session for Kelly a month or so ago; baby Brooke was only 14 days old. Over the long weekend I receive a call from Kelly asking me if I could do another session while her sister was in town. I didn't have to think twice, I was happy to see Kelly and Brooke again and to meet some more family members.

This family is super nice. I would love to have these two ladies as sister-in-laws. I felt welcome the moment the door was open; we sat around and chatted for a while before the session began. My style is pretty laid back. I like to capture life as it is. I do like to get a few "posed" shoots, but for the most part I just take pictures as people interact.

Hope you like ladies; your family is beautiful and you shine on film. Did you have a blast at the carnival afterwards?






















No comments: