Monday, June 29, 2009

leaving town...

This sweet family has moved out of state. Their mom wanted to get some pictures of the kids before they packed up and headed east. This woman was amazing. Not only did this women have well behaved children, she was also in the middle of packing up their home, painting it, trying to sell it and getting ready to drive 2 states away in less than 3 weeks. If I could bottle her up and sell her I would be rich!

Tara,the oldest, was a professional. She came with moves and was not afraid to use them. The moment I stepped out of my car she was ready to work. She was adorable and was using model poses before I had a chance to say cheese. I loved her energy and life! Mac was all boy - the tractors were a HUGE hit with him. His eyes were this amazing crystal blue; perfection. And baby Kate; she was made for pictures. Super chunky, super cute, looks like a doll.











2 comments:

Mary said...

I knew I recognized her...you captured this family to a "T", GREAT job Rebecca and best of luck to them on their journey!!!

Jen said...

where did you take the pictures?