Sunday, June 7, 2009

loving the loganberry...

One of my dear friends wanted me to capture her sweet family. I felt so honored to have been asked!

When ever I am with Ms. Amy and Logan, I am filled with joy. Amy is an amazing mother and friend; I am blessed to have her in my life. I had many ideas for this shoot and was very excited to try them out. This was the first time I was going to have a session at multiple places.

The first stop was their back yard. Norman the dog is a HUGE part of the family. Amy wanted to make sure Norman was included - he did great! We than hopped into the car and headed for the park. It was so much fun to run around the playground looking for dinos!. Our last stop was a special one - Starbucks!!! Amy and Logan walk to Starbucks often. This is a place that they come together, hang out and enjoy each other. I wanted to make sure I documented this part of their relationship. It's a huge part of them, part of what makes their family tick.

Thanks Amy and Logan - it was by far the best way to spend a Monday. I had so much fun, looking forward to the next one (loving the bed idea!!!)



His eyes are amazing - he got'em from his mama.

This one puts a smile on my face - such a boy.