Friday, June 19, 2009

a fun family...

A few weeks ago I headed out to Sandy Point to do a maternity session. This wonderful mom is expecting baby number 4! This was my first maternity shoot and I was very excited to document this moment for them.

The family was a pure delight to work with. You can tell these people love each other and love to spend time playing in the bay and having a good time. The son was not happy when I took a few pictures of mama's belly - it was cute the way he scrunched up his face and told me "I am not touching that!"

As I was leaving, I was invited to come back with my family to play anytime. What a great group of people, extending an offer like that left me on a high for quite some time. I hope to make it back out there with my boys someday soon, be on the look out Kacee.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to tell you Thank you for the beautiful memories you have made for me. I have never been comfortable with being plus sized, let alone plus sized AND and pregant- but the pics you took made me feel beautiful! Thank you soooo much you captured more than I could ave asked for.