Tuesday, June 16, 2009

makes me ache...

I loved being pregnant. I will never be again so I have to rely on my memory to remind myself what the feeling was like.

Last week Emily contacted me, she had 9 days till her due date and wanted to see if we could get a session in before her bundle of joy came (I am checking the hospital's web site each day to see if the baby has come - nothing so far). This was my second maternity session and I was super excited to do it.

The moment I see her, all smiles and glowing, I put my hands on her belly - I don't even think I asked her (sorry). She didn't even blink an eye. I was bursting at the seams; I so miss the feeling of a round belly, being able to feel the baby move and turn; if only we could bottle that feeling.

Mom-to-be was fantastic; thanks for walking with me and letting me do what I needed. Hope you enjoy!!!








No comments: