Sunday, June 14, 2009

made for pictures...

This was my second session with this family. I did one last year when I was thinking of starting my business, they were willing to give up some weekend time to let me play with them. Last years pictures were beautiful; their two girls were made to be models.

This years session blew me away. Everything was perfect: location, weather, the family. They were up for anything and didn't even bat an eye when I made them be goofy as people walked passed they. I love their attitude!!!! We talked about Twilight - have you seen it yet Chris? Got fresh with a statue and tried to break into an old phone booth.

These girls melt my heart. I have some fun ideas that I want to use them for; hope your up to it Mary - your Christmas photos will be great.











1 comment:

Mary said...

LOOOOOVE them!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!! We for sure will be back for Christmas photos...be thinking of a place (if we can wait that long)!!! :)