Friday, July 3, 2009

perfection...

This couple makes parenthood look easy. They are laid back, comfortable and seem to have a handle on how thier baby ticks. I don't think I was this easy going when my first was 6 months old - way to go guys!

Another wonderful day in the great North West. We headed down by the water for Sydney's 6 month session. I was excitecd to see mom and baby in vivid colors. Bright colors really pop in photographs. The park was not to busy and the grass was cool on our toes.

I've said it before; I really like this family. Open to ideas. Full of life. Ready for anything. Thanks for making my "job" easy.










1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

We just love all of the pictures. You have such a great eye, and the style is just what we like. We had a great time at the park :) Hope you had a nice 4th!!!