Friday, July 10, 2009

ms. lauryn - part one...

I am a lucky, lucky girl!

I love the fact that I am able to hang out with wonderful people and I get to capture amazing moments with my camera. There is nothing else in this world that I would rather be doing (if I could cuddle with me kids at the same time I think I would be in heaven).

Lauryn's mom asked me to document her 1st birthday party - how cool is that??? She also wanted to get a few shots of her a few days before the party. We meet one night at a park and had fun playing peek-a-boo.

Both Lauryn and her mom are super adorable. Life and happiness just radiate off of these two. If I was stuck on an island with them, I think they would keep me calm. Plus, I bet their positive attitude would rub off on me.

Here are a few from that session, I will post the "birthday party" session soon.






Those eyes; they melt me.






My favorite picture - I love the made in the usa!



No comments: