Sunday, July 19, 2009

ms. lauryn - part two...

Finally I am getting to this post!

This was one of the funniest session I have done so far. I shot a 1st birthday party. The theme was lady bugs and mom Sara went all out. I could have spend a good hour photographing all the lady bugs she put up in their home. It was a marvelous sight to see trust me!

One of the best parts is that I got to be in the front row while Ms. Lauryn ate her first cup cake. I guess it pays to have a camera strapped around your neck. I loved her funny faces and the way she tested out the frosting. The cupcakes were a work of art I tell you. All most to pretty to eat - almost. I was lucky enough to take a plate full home and we ate them all.

Sara and her family were very welcoming. I followed people while they ate. Watched kids while they made pillow forts and jumped off beds. Sat back and witnessed a family coming together and celebrating a milestone.

Thank you to the Wood's for making me feel like part of the family that day, I am forever grateful for the experience you gave me.













1 comment:

Jen said...

looks like a beautiful party. Where did Sara get the cupcakes (don't tell me she made them!)?