Thursday, May 28, 2009

tulle time - part two

This was my second session with Ms. Maggie. I was looking forward to it for 2 reasons - 1. I wanted to see how big Maggie was and 2. Maggie and her family are a delight to work with.

Mom and dad are down to earth and made me feel welcome the moment I stepped in the door. They are both hands on and excited about the session, this makes my part super easy. Maggie is laid back and happy. I can't get enough of her toothless grin - it lights up her face, so precious.

As we were walking out the door I spotted a ribbon with a huge flower on it, I grabbed it and knew we had to use it in a few shots. At four months, babies will let you do almost anything, Maggie was a sport and I like how it turned out.

Maybe it will be a recurring "prop" in our sessions.




The bubbles are to cute.




1 comment:

Dave n' Lili said...

I LOVE them!!! You do such great work and can't wait to see the rest of them!