Sunday, May 10, 2009

brothers...

I have a special place in my heart for brothers. Why you ask; I have two brothers and I have two sons. The bond between brothers is strong; built on pillow fights, jumping on beds, fighting for the tv and trying to find out who mom loves more (it's a tie every time boys - moms love you the same).

Last weekend I had a session with two brothers - Aidan and Colin. The oldest was great, all smiles and ready to go the moment he jumped out of the car. His little brother was fabulous despite the cold winds (the sun was out so we thought we would try for an out door session - not sure if that was a good idea).

I love working with kids. They are no nonsense, tell it like it is people. Their real personalities come out fast and they are up for anything. I had fun running around following Aidan as he jumped and laughed. I crawled on the ground trying to keep up with Colin as he crawled wherever he could. In the end they deserved those chicken nuggets they were told they could have it they were good - way to go boys! I can't wait for our next session this summer!

By far my favorite picture!
There is always a "foot" picture.






1 comment:

Sara Blair said...

super cute shots lady! love the bum and the shoe shot...