Sunday, May 3, 2009

14 days old...

Fourteen day's old; I tend to forget my babies were this small. I've said it before and I will say it again, I am done having little ones. One of the best things about this "job" is that I get my baby fix without the pain.

Brooke was a sweet, sweet little girl. She had a hint of red hair and crystal clear blue eyes. She was diaper free for the entire shoot and waited till the end to have an accident - I say that is pretty darn good. I am amazed at how laid back mom was; I think I was a basket case 14 days after my first was born. I meet the most amazing ladies doing this - thanks Kelly for letting me do my thing while Brooke was on your arm!

Something about babies heads in the hands of their moms.
How PERFECT is this????
My favorite part - the foot.





Look at this face!
You can still see the blood test marks!

No comments: