Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hello sunshine...

It's spring, that means out side photo shoots!!!!

I was going to meet Ms. Lizzie on Easter but she woke up with a cold so we had to push the session back a week. It was perfect - the day we meet the sun was out and it was warm. I was pumped to be able to head outside for a baby shoot.

The moment I met this angel I know the pictures would be great - her coloring, her amazing brown eyes, those curls - she is evey photographers dream. And the best part, she had a cute little ring, a bracelet and family pearls on. Hello, how adorable is that???!!!

After some beach time we headed to the grass; Lizzie had never been on grass. I was jumping up and down inside as I took the pictures of her feeling the green stuff for the first time. She had a blast, crawling around and exploring the texture. I was happy I was able to freeze that moment for mom.








2 comments:

Heather said...

so, so cute! Lizzie is the sweetest little girl!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.