Wednesday, April 1, 2009

mr. liam, i am so sorry....

I just realized that I never posted photos of a session I did a while back (sorry).

I was lucky enough to meet this adorable little guy and his two older brothers. I love to observe families in their own elements. People are more relaxed and open. The two older boys were so sweet and pretty excited to do what I asked them to do. And sweet Liam; this little guy had the kindest soul. Babies are perfection and I love to get my hands and lens on one that is as sweet and gentle as this little guy was.



















1 comment:

K Daheim said...

We love the pictures, Rebecca! You really captured some tender moments, especially between the brothers- and their eyes were so bright in all of the shots. We can't wait to see you for some six month shots!