Wednesday, April 22, 2009

too cute for words...

This was my second session for Ms. Sydney. I first met her when I did her new born photos. She was my first new born session ever. I learned so much from her and walked away with a huge smile on my face. As I drove home that day, I remember telling my self THIS is what I want to do forever - take pictures and children!!!

Walking into her home a second time was great. The atmosphere is warm and loving. Karen (mom) is down to earth, easy to talk to and fun to be around. This time around daddy was home. I had fun making them do all sorts of wacky things. All three of them did it all with a smile.

Baby Sydney is so easy going. Look at the rolls on her; how could you not fall instantly in love??? She makes me love photography a little bit more (is that possible????).

Looking forward to seeing them in 3 more months - family shots along with her 6 month session.


I LOVE the face she is making!

Something about baby feet melts my heart.









1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

Where did you find such a cute little baby? I wish I had one just like it...hehe! Great pictures! It was fun being there when you took them :) Joe