Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i want to post them all....

Kameron is one of the most adorable babies I have ever seen. I had so many great images that I want to share but I am sure if I post them all I will use up my available space on blogspot.


I was scheduled to do Kameron's new born shots 4 months ago, but something came up and we had to re-schedule the session. He was worth the wait. The family arrived with smiles and were ready to go. One of the greatest things is working with families that love to be a family. Travis and Ambritt were at ease and full of spirit. We chatted about family, how they happened to get to Bellingham, how they meet and everything else in between.


I love to hear people's stories - we all have one. It's the little things that make us up. During a shoot it's fun to interact and get little pieces of each person; I think it puts them at ease and lets me capture who "they" are.


I had a blast guys, hope to see you again.
























2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the sideways glance pic!

Sara Blair said...

such a great session lady! love the parents kissing the baby...you're so good...i'm so excited for you!