Sunday, March 8, 2009

mr. lucas...

I had the pleasure of meeting this little guy and his wonderful parents a few weeks ago.


He was so fun to work with. He was very laid back and didn't even make a sound. His bed looked like a slice of heaven. I didn't have a lens that could capture it, but is was all boy. I love walking to do boy's room's. There is something about them that melt my heart.


I love looking at new born cribs. They are so fresh; the bumpers are perfect, the sheets match, the mattress is up high. It reminds me of a perfectly wrapped present.


Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Mr. Lucas. His parents were warm and let me take control. Thank you guys for letting me capture a bit of your wonderful son.


I love the dry skin on his arms - he was so new.


I am dying - so cute!








I am in love with the wrinkles on his head.


No comments: